APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
1. The Student Application must be completed in every aspect and forwarded to the school office along with the application fee and testing fee:
2. The following must be provided for each student that applies:
(a) A completed Student Application form and Annual Parent Questionnaire
(b) A photocopy of the birth certificate (not the original).
(c) Immunization record
(d)The student's most recent report card (unless in Kindergarten).
3. Each student must complete entrance placement tests. The school will notify parents of prospective students of testing dates after applications are completed.
4. Parents of applicants must be interviewed by the School Representative. The presence of both parents is requested.
5. Upon acceptance of K-12 students, the Registration Fee must be paid for the student to be enrolled.
A student application and annual parent questionnaire must be completed and forwarded to the school office along with the application fee, copy of birth certificate, immunization record and the student's most recent report card (unless a child is entering kindergarten). Each student must then complete Entrance Placement Tests for grades 1st thru 12th. Pre-K/Kindergarten Screening for Pre-K and Kindergarten. Parents of applicants must be interviewed by school representatives. Please download the proper application from the menu.
Pick up Application form and fill in all the correct details!
Bring in or send your form to the following address:
Pay the $35 administrative fee - Check, Card or Cash
We shall process your admission and update you with our final decision within 60 days of receiving payment and all documentation.